- Theory and Advanced Technology of Engineering Structure
- High-rise Structure and Large-span Structure
- Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
- New Structure and Special Structure
- Advanced Technology of Geotechnical Engineering
- Municipal Engineering
- Hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Engineering Structure Safety and Disaster Prevention
- Building Energy Conservation and Green Architecture
- Structural Liability, Durability and Health Monitoring
- Engineering Management
- New Technology, Method and Technique in Civil Engineering
- Computers in Architecture
- Sustainable Architecture
- Individual buildings and building types
- Architectural design and theories
- Developments and innovations in architecture and construction
- Town planning
- Project and construction processes
- Urban regeneration and sustainable development
- Transportation Engineering
- Road and railway engineering
- Traffic Engineering
- Construction and Renewable Energy Sources
- Geological Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Geographic Information Systems (GISs)
Eurasian Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Publisher Name: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Serkan ŞAHİNKAYA
Aim and Scope
The Eurasian Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture is an open access, peer-reviewed, bi-annual international journal that publishes original research articles, short papers and critical reviews on all aspects of Civil Engineering and Architecture. These comprise, but are not limited to,
Peer Review Statement
Eurasian Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture is an international, ranked, peer-reviewed journal which publishes original research contributions to scientific knowledge.
All manuscript submissions are subject to initial appraisal by the Editor, and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by independent, anonymous expert referees. We aim for a turnaround time of 4 weeks from submission to first decision.
The Eurasian Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture is published electronically twice a year (in the months of June and December) in English language. No printed edition will be published. Your article will therefore appear online-only.
Please, download and read "instructions for authors" carefully before preparing and submitting the manuscript.
Articles should be provided in electronic form (as Microsoft Word file) and comply with the instructions above. Authors must submit their manuscript by using the online submission system of DergiPark. After your submission, please do not forget to send the Copyright Release Form by mail or cargo.
Please, click to see the web page of EJCAR: http://dergipark.gov.tr/ejcar